You also might have faced the situation where you had lot of left over paint after the painting job of your home. If you had appointed professional house painters in Gold Coast, then you might not be having much of the paint left as they always work on precise calculations. So what if you still have the paint? Who to use them so that they don’t get wasted? Here is how you could do it.
- You could use the leftover paint to highlight the coasters and canisters that you have in your kitchen. This will make your kitchen look more joyful.
- If you are avid gardener then you could use the extra paint to colour the flowerpots. They can be decorated in lot of ways using the paint and you could embellish them with patterns too.
- If you have an old dresser in the house, then you could make it look funky by painting it with different colours. Do the same with an old cabinet, table, or even a stool.
- Having old furniture in the house that you are not using from quite some time? Well, you could add an extra life to it by giving it a fresh coat of paint.
- You could also add details on your wall by mixing and matching up the paints that have been left. Professional house painters in Gold Coast have loads of idea in how to do it and they could help you transform a boring looking wall into a work of art.
- You also have an option to paint one wall with an accent to make it look different from the rest. Even a small area with a different colour can make the wall stand out.
- If you have bookshelves or cabinets, then you can also paint them with the contrasting shades of leftover paint.
- Stencils can be a fun way to add a dab of style on your walls and you could use the leftover paint to paint the parts of house. An interesting stencil can render the ordinary, extraordinary.
- If you have old frames lying in the house then you could give them a new dose of life by painting them in new shades funky painted frames are quite in nowadays and they can really spice up the look of your living room.
- Professional house painters in Gold Coast also have variety of ideas to make the right use of the additional paint that is left and you could take their help anytime.
Be sure to call up a Professional Painter Gold Coast as trying to add up the design on your own may result in imperfect lines and results.