When time and money are limited, it is difficult to think about big remodeling projects. But do you know if a little imagination and a small expense for top quality 100% acrylic latex paint, you can easily make big changes in the appearance of interior and exterior of your home.
Below are five inexpensive paint remodeling ideas from the experts at the Repaint Pro.
- Paint only an accent wall. Instead of painting complete room, consider painting only one wall in a different color. An accent wall can make your room look more appealing and interesting and gives you an opportunity to introduce another color into your color scheme.
- Paint the area above or below a chair rail. If there are chair rails in your home, think about repainting only the wall area above or below the rail. The natural break created by the trim gives an easy boundary for the new paint color.
- Paint only the interior windows and trims. Another option is to not change the wall color but paint the windows, trim and molding. This can create interesting look in a room where the walls are painted with a neutral color like off-white or beige.
- Paint the front door. Ask any real estate agent and he will tell you that the front door is what create the first impression of s home. By applying a fresh coat of paint to the door, you can make sure that first impression will be positive.
- Paint a few exterior architectural details. Even if you can’t paint your home exterior due to time and money constraints, you might want to consider painting a few architectural details for the updated look. Shutters are one example. But if there are ornamental features in your home, flaunt them by painting the trim in a strong color that contrasts with the color of the exterior walls.
Irrespective of the nature of your home’s interior and exterior project, you should always use a top quality 100% acrylic latex paint. These paints provide a huge range of benefits, from superior hiding ability when painting on dark colors to stain and mildew resistance, and the best is highest durability.
If you are looking for house painters Moreland, then feel free to contact Repaint Pro. We have over 20 years of experience in home and commercial painting and have painted both interior and exterior of all types and sizes of buildings. Our services are reasonably priced and satisfactory.